CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trip to the shop - Mich's tale

Today was a big day, we had our first mommy and me adventure. I took Leah down to the bike shop for a visit. I think this was more beneficial to me than for Leah but I'm sure she had fun too.

Although Leah is pretty well behaved, especially when others are around, it's still tough to get out. There are a lot of logistics for making a trip out with a newborn and it's a bit strange to adjust to it. Everyone tells you that, it's true... you just don't know what it's like until it actually happens to you.

We got to see a lot of familiar faces and some new ones too. By coincidence Paula brought Catherine into the shop so we had our first play date.

A 3 wk old and an 8 wk old are pretty darn rambunctious when they get together:



Peri, Suzanne, James, Amy, & Rich also happened to stop into the shop while we were there. We got some fun photo ops and a couple of videos to commemorate the momentous trip.


Rich just returned from his honeymoon, following his wedding on Sept 26th.



Yes, we have made our way out into the world but I'm thinking it'll take a while before I'm ready to be bold enough to feed her in public. For now I'll just pump some extra milk and bring a bottle along just in case she has a need to feed.

0 comments: