CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eight

Today is our 8 year wedding anniversary. Guess that means we've officially made it past the 7 year itch. Wonder if it counts as the anti - 7 yr itch if you get pregnant during that time.

The other night we were at Walgreen's picking out a birthday card for Michael's mom. The one we got made me laugh so hard my incision hurt. So now we are ranking humor on the incision pain scale.

Neither or us had got an anniversary card for the other so I said we should look through the cards together and save money, "This is the one I'd get you, it made my incision hurt."

Neither of us had bought the other a card or a gift.

Yesterday I went to run some errands. I decided it was time to get some new bed sheets. I joked to Michael that I got him sheets as his anniversary gift. I just did a google search and found the modern 8 yr gifts listed as Linen or Lace. Wow, I'm even smarter than I realized.

0 comments: