CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hiccups


Over the last few weeks I've had quite a string of hiccups. I've had them while working, while swimming, whatever... they just happen. Luckily they don't seem to last very long, usually on a few of them at a time. But they come on without warning and they are loud. Loud enough that people around me turn to look at the source of the crazy noise they've just heard.

Like most other expectant moms I have a stack of books at my house, giving me a lot of advice and information on all the possible side effects I might encounter. Thing is... I only find mention of hiccups coming from the baby, felt inside your stomach. Nowhere does it mention these hiccups will be transferred to the mother and become audible to innocent bystanders. I haven't felt them from Baby G, I just hear them from myself. Maybe it's not her at all, maybe it's just me.

Could be worse, I've heard stories about horrible gas during pregnancy. Luckily mine is not worse than before (knock on wood). As of yet, Micheal has not been forced to sleep in the guest bed due to stink bomb attacks.

0 comments: