CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 18, 2007

Getting Ready


Michael packed up the Griffen last night while I worked on Dynamics HW. Tonight we finished putting all the piles into bags. Michael seemed in a bit of disbelief when he thought his pile of clothes was bigger than mine. Who knows... maybe he had a harder time deciding which IM, Marathon, or Jack and Adam's shirts were the ones to pack.


My excitement of today came from buying myself a nice sky blue J&A baseball cap. It should match the Glacier Blue CRV very well (we'll be getting that the day we return). Maybe it'll be good luck... or maybe the new L.U.C.K. rag shirt will be good luck. It's a vintage Sutherland HS powder puff t-shirt from my senior year of HS. I'll let you imagine what that could possibly stand for.


I also got to eat lunch with Colin (he had orientation today) and got a massage from Kevin this afternoon. All-in-all it was a pretty relaxing day.

1 comments:

Jeff said...

Good luck in the race this weekend! I'm know you'll do great!
-JJ