CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Colin is growing up

When the phone rang the other night my brother had some great news to share; he got his acceptance letter from UT. He'll be transferring into the Civ-E department this fall.

As I walked down the hall of Belmont today I was thinking of how strange this is. 10 years after graduating from high school (in rochester NY) my brother and I will both be atteding the same university, UT. If you don't know us you might not be so suprised but there is a lot of irony in the fact that he'll be in the engineering department while I'm in the kinesiology department.

It made me realize that you never know where you'll be in 10 years time. In my wildest dreams I don't think I would've guessed Colin and I would be where we are. So, if you don't know what your future will hold the best idea is to enjoy every minute of the journey and hope for great suprises along the way.

CONGRATULATIONS COLIN!

Michael & I are very proud of your hard work in school.

Note: the attached picture was taken at the Dash for Downs last year. My brother was nice enough to volunteer. Of course, we had a hard time getting him away from the moon walk.

0 comments: